Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Master List Week 8

Hello, Guys!

You are receiving this email late! I went home after CC and crashed at 5:30 in the evening and slept until 10 AM! I'm finally feeling better, though! ;-)  Because of my tardiness, I'm extending our YouTube deadline to Thursday night before bedtime.

Your assignments are:
Kaitlyn - Geography
Savannah - English
Emily - Math
Claire - Latin
Lily - Science
Liliana - FREE

I have received a couple already, and I thank you for your diligence! :-D Unfortunately, I won't have a link to send you until closer to the end of the week because now I'm behind on finding History videos for you! :-(

Next week's presentations are the same as this week's...

Demonstration Speech (5-6 min). Bring your favorite activity and show us how to do it.
Demonstrate how to do something, make something, fix something, use something, or how something works. Use visual aids such as models, drawings, or actual items. Ask your audience to participate if possible. Close your speech with a memorable summary or with a clear call to action. Ask if there are any questions about your presentation..

Our focus will be GESTURES: use body movements to enhance your presentation.

This week Emily, Claire, Lily, and Anna will present.  Everyone else will have a vacation week! ;-)

Study hard, have a good week, and I'll see you Tuesday!

--
 
Rebekah McNary

No comments:

Post a Comment