Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Master List Week 12! YAY! Half-Way Done!!!!

Hello, Girls! :-D

I had a BLAST on our last day of the semester! You guys did a great job on Greensleeves, too! Sorry I didn't get this email out last night.  I came home and went STRAIGHT to bed! I was SOOOOOOO tired. :-)

Anyhow...the YouTube assignments are as follows:

Claire - FREE
Lilly - Geography
Liliana - English
Kaitlyn - Math
Savannah - Latin
Emily - Science

Since I didn't send out the assignments in a timely manner, the due date is extended to Friday at bedtime (please don't forget about it!!!!). I'll work hard on the playlist over the weekend so we can start using it by Monday.

When we return in January, our presentation will be an Impromptu Speech (1-2 mins)
No preparation needed.  Your tutor will give you a topic in class.  You will have 1 minute to prepare a 1-2 minute presentation.

I'm going to ask you to tell the class about your Christmas vacation: a neat trip, a great gift (given or received), time spent visiting with family, cooking, baking, decorating, etc.  Try to think about it in advance so you can fill 2 minutes.  I'll remind you about this the week before classes resume.

You guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and enjoy your break! :-D

--
 
Rebekah McNary

No comments:

Post a Comment