Monday, September 9, 2013

Hey, Guys!

Just a quick reminder...PLEASE remember to work on your science experiment sheet so I can get them back from you COMPLETED on Tuesday.

Also, I was trying to figure out an easy way for my kids to view the videos I sent out without needing lots of help and I made a cool playlist! I was even able to restrict the length of the videos that covered more than one week's worth of memory work so that it stops playing at the appropriate time (this function is only available on an actual computer)! Since LOTS of this material is copyrighted, please don't share the playlist outside of our campus.  I hope you enjoy it! :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWzkk6-sdI&list=PLHttkiQ-s4U80siJDuq7SaD5R0NB_SFIC

Lastly, I TOTALLY forgot about sharing our timeline videos! :-0 I'm attaching the 2 documents that have all the links to all the timeline videos.

See y'all on Tuesday! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment