Monday, September 9, 2013

Hey, Guys!

Sorry it's taken me this long to get my playlist together...it's been a busy week! I hope you have already taken the time to complete any work that you brought home with you (art, science experiment page, etc...), and that you've been working on your presentation! :-D

I found a really cool video this week that's pretty gross and not for the very young or faint of heart. I'm just listing it here, but NOT adding it to the playlist. It's a 7-day time-lapse video of a rabbit decomposing! I figured it was pretty cool (and relevant science) but it might disturb some people...so here it is for those of you who are interested, and if not...no biggie! ;-0  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6sFP_7Vezg 
So...what part of the food chain is helping the rabbit DECOMPOSE?! ;-)

Here's my YouTube disclaimer for the week (besides being VERY careful about the ads)...I've included some extremely funny videos by the BBC called "Horrible Histories." I believe that they will help illustrate history for our kids (especially the very little ones), but the humor can be a bit rough.  Several times they show someone getting hit over the head (in a funny way) but then when they sit up, they look like they've been beaten (purple and red makeup all over their faces). If you think this is too disturbing, please feel free to skip over any of the "Horrible Histories" videos.

Here's what I found for my YouTube playlist this week:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHttkiQ-s4U8v9XS8vjZhp1oYsMfJpWQb 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment