Monday, September 9, 2013

Hey, Guys! We survived the first class! ;-D

As you are home studying this week, I have a couple of resources for you that might make it a little more enjoyable.  Before we get into that, though...

Week 2 Presentations: Old Testament Kings (2-3 mins/student)
Learn about an Old Testament King of Judah.  Pretend that you are that King and tell us your story.  Make sure to point out if you followed God or not and what the consequence were for that choice.

Ok, so onto my AWESOME YouTube finds! :-D  I found TONS of fun videos to supplement this week's learning.

DISCLAIMER: I cannot be held responsible for ads that may play BEFORE a video or links that may be shown AFTERWARDS!

PARENTS - please preview these BEFORE letting your kids click on everything in sight!
I hope you guys enjoy the videos, study hard, and have a great week! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment