Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Master List Week 6 Presentations...

Hello, Girls!

I had SO much fun playing games today! :-D

I forgot to collect "homework" pages today, so this is your reminder to please work on your science experiment pages and art at home, then RETURN the work to me.  If I don't remember to ask for it, just remind me.

Your YouTube research assignments should be turned in tomorrow before bedtime.  If you need extra time, please have your parent send me an email explaining. The assignments are as follows:

Emily - FREE
Claire - Geography
Lily - English
Liliana - Math
Kaitlyn - Latin
Savannah - Science

Also, here's your presentation assignment:

Biography of a Famous Person (2-3 Minutes - 2-Week Presentation)
Choose a famous speech.  In week 7, you will recite this famous speech, so start practicing now.  For week 6, give a 2-3 minute biography of the famous person who gave the speech.

Our focus will be POISE - Calmly and confidently continue even if something goes wrong.

The new YouTube playlist should be out by Thursday. Please let me know if you need anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment